Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WELCOME!

Welcome to Mr. Pasackow's Red Team Social Studies web page. I apologize for the delay in updating the information on this site; however this site will be used primarily to upload larger documents/readings, review activities, and long-term project guidelines for students to print, review, and plan with, respectively. I will not be posting nightly homework or grades on this site. You can always contact me via email with any questions you have in regards to the class or your student's performance.

If your student is out sick for over three days, please contact all of their teachers and the main office to arrange pick-up of work missed. If your student is out for one or two days, please have them come to each teacher at the end of their first day back, and check-in for homework and in-class work missed.

The year has been a great success so far and we are all impressed with the effort and quality of work your students are producing. As you may have heard, I just got a SmartBoard installed in my classroom, and I am looking forward to more interactive lessons with student participation on and with the Board!

Thank you for your continued efforts, and please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.

Mr. Pasackow